Printing Problems | Windows 2000 Main Page | Printing | »
Error Message : Operation Could Not Be Completed Using Add Printer Wizard
Microsoft Windows 2000 Professional / Server / Advanced Server
You receive this error message when you create a printer
- Operation could not be completed. The RPC Server is unavailable. -or-
- Operation could not be completed. The remote procedure call failed and did not execute. - or -
- Printer operation cannot continue due to lack of resources. The print subsystem is unavailable.
Caused by the Spooler Service not starting or has failed.
To start the service...
1) Go to the control panel,
2) Open "Administrative Tools"
3) Open Component Services
4) Click on Services
5) scroll to the "Print Services" and right click
6) Select Properties
7) Select the "Startup Type" as "Automatic
8) Click the OK button to close the window
9) close all windows and restart the computer
|You are at the www.techadvice.com site which is not associated with the company or products shown on this page.|
© 1997,98,99,2000 www.techadvice.com All rights reserved